Bluetooth® technology is a great modern invention. It allows us to connect our devices together without worrying about cables. If you drive a new Toyota, you can easily connect your phone to your Toyota via Bluetooth® pairing. Simply follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your smartphone. If you have an Android phone, make sure it is visible to other devices.
- On the Toyota Entune™0 system, press the Menu button and then tap Setup.
- Select the Bluetooth tab and then choose Yes to add a new device.
- The system will start searching for nearby Bluetooth® devices. When you see your phone appear on the list, select it.
- You should then get a pop-up screen that shows a code. Make sure the code on your phone matches the code on the Entune™ If they match, tap Pair on your phone.
- If you want to allow notifications for text messages, turn on the notifications features in the Bluetooth® settings on your iPhone. If you use an Android phone, you should get two pop-up windows asking about notifications, the first is for access to your contacts and the second is for access to messages. Select Yes for both messages to use these features through Bluetooth® in your Toyota.
Need more help pairing your phone to your Toyota vehicle via Bluetooth®? Contact us here at Krause Toyota.